Joints and form pipes
CUTTING SHOES FOR CASING PIPES
Cutting shoes have to conform to the soil layers to be bored through. Practical experience has shown that continuous turning of the casing compatible to the excavation of soil can only operate if the pressure on the casing, the shape of teeth and the corresponding free cut are properly chosen.
The requirements for the design of the cutting teeth depend on the type and hardness of the ground. Continuous development and experience have resulted in the following cutting shoe types:
- tooth type 1 (see the table);
- tooth type 2 (see the table);
- tooth type 3 (see the table);
- tooth type 4 (see the table);
- tooth type 5 (see the table).
Cutting shoes can be supplied with half male joint, length standard 500 mm.
On request, casing joints can be supplied with provision for the welding of single wall or double wall. The casing joints is made up of the following components:
- One male half-joint;
- One female half-joint;
- One set of conical bushes;
- One set of threaded bushes;
- One set of coupling bolts;
- One set of positioning keys;
- One set of O-rings.