Estrattori tubi spalla
- The hydraulic extractor has been designed for the extraction of stop end pipes from diaphragm wall foundation sunk to depths of up to 50/60 meters.
- The clamp assembly it’s in 3 articulated segments, constructed to provide appropriate tolerance and grip on the casing tube.
- A brake assembly composed of 4 mechanical wedge.
- Hydraulic plant for the supply of hydraulic oil, at pressure, to the hydraulic rams either by means of the hydraulic system of the power pack (separate supply).
- A command panel (separate supply).