Benne per diaframmi
BENNE PER DIAFRAMMI: versione BDM825
- The BDM 825 to be used in conjunction with a double-winch crane of capacity not less than 60 tons.
- Jaw sets either of rectangular or semi-circular section, and guides of different dimensions are interchangeable on the same grab body.
- Carriage complete with 4 Berco rollers.
- A supplementary stabilizer bar.
- A hoist assembly made up of 5 large diameter pulleys, each of which is mounted on two roller bearings.
- Pins which are subject to high dynamic loading are temper, and mounted to wear- resistant bushes.
- The excavation set is compound of jaws equipped with BOFORS or ESCO teeth; a pair of lateral guides, and a pair of soil ejectors designed to expel the excavated material as the jaws are opened.
- The vertical and horizontal edges of the jaws are of a special hardened steel, with hardness ≥ 500 HB.